The IPMSW1 is an IP controllable mains power switch. It has two independent mains outlets that can be controlled in a number of ways.
- Simple browser button based on / off control.
- Full browser based set-up and timer configuration
- 3 timer events per switch with daily weekly or monthly repeats
- Adjustable power fail re-start options allow each switch to delay up to 255 seconds before switching on. Ideal for remote re-start of systems that require 2 stage start ups.
- During each timer event the switch can be set to either on or off.
- The switch has its own IP address, so can be controlled via internet using port forwarding.
- Ping feature can be used to monitor an IP address and on failed reply can power cycle or switch an output on or off.
- Built in support for DDNS
- Control with Amazon Echo/Echo Dot
- Control4 drivers available
- Manual override button for each switch
- Optional Infrared Control for each switch (requires additional part IPMSW1PACK)
- Internal Real Time Clock IC with 5 year battery backup (Optionally use internet time servers to set internal clock)
L 185mm x W 136mm x H 48mm
1 x IEC female to UK mains plug
1 x IEC male to UK mains socket
1 x IEC male to female